this song makes me want to write a movie just so i can put it on the soundtrack.
So sorry for not being able to post regularly. That all shall be fixed starting tomorrow and I will be sure to get one in every day. I have been extremely busy recently with school so I have had literately no time! With some good time management, I should be able to start posting daily again. Thanks for your patience! Check in tomorrow for a great one 🙂 xo
Last night, at the Golden Globes, the celebrities all looked hot, despite the cold weather.
Both Reese Witherspoon and Dianna Agron looked flawless and sexy in their red gowns. Red always reminds me of old hollywood and these two blonde actresses, couldn’t have possibly embodied class and old hollywood better.
While on the other hand, in subtle shades of nude and pink, Nicole Kidman and Charlize Theron looked just as sexy. Nude and pale pink will always be favorites of mine, especially on such elegant, flawless women.
Jenna Dewan, an actress that is not as well known, really caught my eye in her teal gown and instantly became a favorite of the night.
Thanks for checking in again today and look for another blog tomorrow morning at 10:10 AM regarding my own fashion sense xo!
I want to try and start something special called “Inspired by” and maybe I’ll do it weekly or more depending on the response, but I was thinking it would be fun to draw from inspirations that are not normally referred to, unlike my last post regarding inspirations from different countries, which I recognize is extremely cliché and not as unique as I’d like to try to be with this blog. So please help me make this website the best it can be and give me all your advice and recommendations- I know I could use them!
Here’s a collection of items that I felt embodied Van Gogh’s famous Starry Night painting.
Now that I am back at college I am desperate to go back home to New York. Of course, being back at school is amazing, but I miss my friends and family and New York City. So if anyone is lucky enough to be there now or is visiting soon, here are the five places I made sure to go before I left.
5. Pixie Market (100 Stanton St # 2, New York, NY) is definitely a place to stop. They really carry it all from simple feminine dresses to some eccentric pieces. It’s not too expensive at all for the quality and the unique clothing you will find here.
4. John’s Pizzeria (278 Bleecker St, New York, NY) is the best pizza in New York (so basically the world). You have to go to the one on Bleecker Street not Times Square if you want to do this right.
3. Calypso is expensive but has amazing deals a couple times a year including the beginning of January so stop by the many locations in New York, uptown and downtown. The style is very bohemian travel wear, but at the same time, very accessible for everyday wear. It’s a store that is really underrated for how beautiful and elegant the designs actually are, so definitely check this one out too.
2. Intermix (1003 Madison Ave., New York, NY) is a very expensive store but it is worth it to look around and gawk at the beautiful clothes. Not really any sales but it has really great items so save up for.
1. Madewell(486 Broadway New York, NY) is like the cooler, younger sister of J Crew. Not too pricey but so cute and really great casual work or school attire. Obsessed with this store and so should every other twenty-something year old.